"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Proverbs 16:9
Newsletter and Blog
Enrolled Agent

What is an Enrolled Agent (EA)?

A tax specialist.

As an enrolled agent I am federally licensed to represent taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service. I can:

       * Review your tax returns prepared with your own software

       * Prepare your tax returns

       * Represent you in cases involving audits or collections

       * Negotiate with the IRS on your behalf during examinations and appeals

       * Act in place of a taxpayer signing consents and executing agreements with the IRS

Attorneys and Certified Public Accountants (CPA) have state licenses but an enrolled agent holds a federal license and has the right to represent any taxpayer in any state regarding federal tax matters.


IRS Circular 230 Disclosure


Pursuant to the requirements of the Internal Revenue Service Circular 230, we inform you that, to the extent any advice relating to a Federal tax issue is contained in this communication, including in any attachments, it was not written or intended to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (a) avoiding any tax related penalties that may be imposed on you or any other person under the Internal Revenue Code, or (b) promoting, marketing or recommending to another person any transaction or matter addressed in this communication.